In AC..temporary

28 August 2010 3:20 PM Posted by One of us
Jeez its been awhile since an update...im trying im trying. Its difficult to write on the road on the ipad and even harder to find good wifi to connect to. But thats OK :) Whatever challenges we face on the road its only temporary, and happiness is always inevitable.

Before we hit Flagstaff we camped overnight at bluewater state park in new mexico. We pulled helga up to this awesome campsite on a bluff overlooking a lake while the sunset. It was gorgeous!

Flagstaff is a truly amazing town, it great how many health conscious and nature conscious people there are there. Solar trash compactors, solar panels, compost bins, gardens, water collecting....the list goes on and on. Excuse me for one moment...i hiked camelback today here in phoenix and im dead tired.
ill summarize whats happened at a later date. but stay tuned for the stories of sedona secret spot exploring!
arizona arid desert driving and phoenix fun mountain climbing!

2 Response to "In AC..temporary"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I KNOW u meant "AZ" :)
    Well as you have not updated ur blog in a bit, let me fill in some of the spaces so you don't forget... You came in on Sept. 9th via flatbed tow truck (apparently it was a bumpy ride). You spent yesterday the 10th perusing the town of Durnago and I met up with you for a FABULOUS lunch at Ken and Sues and then both Nick and I met up with you after work where we walked down to Cosmo's and ended up at Colorado Pongas where I played some horrible games of pool... u r probably good but playing next to me... everyone is good! Today includes a trip up to Silverton, Ouray and Telluride! YOU need to write about that one. Love ya lil bro! ~Jo Ann

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Okay, guys, let's try this for a third time--once on the Ipod and once on this computer. Hello, to both of you. I am okay. The animals are fine. So are the plants but they don't respond when I ask them if they are doing okay. They just sit there looking green. I mean, after all, what is a plant going to do? (Hey, you there. Yeah, you with the big green leaves. Wanna go out?)--OR--(Hey, you're a sexy looking plant. You wanna come over to my roots and we can share a little bit of fertilizer?!) John, the trip downtown was a waste. The funds were taken out of Donna's contribution on the 17th. I have a receipt. So, it was a lost day of annual leave plus the incidental expenses. It may interest you to know that I accessed ESPN3 from COMCAST. {It was always part of the package}. Now I can watch non-televised Arkansas Razorback gamess that are on ESPN3 on the computer. Are you proud of me or what? And no, I DIDN'T blow up the planet! So there! While I am thinking of it, Hello to Jo and Nick. How was the visit? Oh, John and Rodney, what is this about Helga being on top of a flatbed tow truck. Are you contributing to the delinquency of a Volkswagen? Did Helga have sex? Did he use a condum? Did the tow truck propose marriage? What does the tow truck do for a living? Does he come from a good dealership? I mean, I'm too old to be a mechanic. You can't teach an old mechanic new repairs. I don't have the patience to supervise little Helgas driving around the living room, leaving their skid marks on the tile and oil stains on the carpet. I'm moving home to mother. Anyway, where are you and what are you doing? Stay safe. I love you. Dad

Post a Comment